I am going to a workshop this weekend by one of my FAV! photographers. Her name is Brianna Graham and her work is absolutely AMAZING! Anyway...one of the things we had to do was a self portrait. This was such a huge, intimidating challenge for me in particular. They said "be creative and remember to have your face in it." Well, if I have one gripe about myself it is that sometimes I feel like creativity is the one place where I am lacking. So this is all I did. I set up the tripod, threw on some dark make-up and crossed my fingers. I already know about all the awesome photographers who are going to be there, and I am sure that they will have some fantastic idea that they incorporated into their portraits. Ugh, I am sick with butterflys. So on Sunday we will be shooting in SLC, urban photos, and there will be models. Then on Monday we will cover her photoshop routine and she will show everyone exactly how she gets her look. I am already convinced that I will be the least experienced there, but I guess that is what I am going for. I also think that this will totally take my business to a whole new level! So, I guess, wish me luck. I am afraid that I might need it. oh, and thank God for photoshop, my skin so does not look like that right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
good luck!..even though i'm pretty sure you don't need it! :)
You look AMAZING!! You will do such a great job. You have a talent for this like I have never seen before. You are so natural and LOVE what you do. I will be thinking of you!
You will shine like the star that you are!!!
Happy Mother's Day to one of the coolest moms I know.
Post a Comment