here are a few more for ashlee. i know you are waiting so I wanted to post a few before it's off to sophie's karate. i said it before and I will say it again...she has by far one of the cutest prego bellies that I have ever seen.
FYI-for soon to be mom's, or new mommies, if you are interested in this type of photo I will happily pack up my studio lighting and come to your home. I remember when I had my last baby getting all ready and going out with her was the last thing i wanted to do. there are so many sick people and yucky germs and babies are little magnets for those types of things. plus when it comes to feeding and changing the baby you are in the comfort of your own home and it won't be as awkward as being out in the public. i normally reserve at least 4 hours just because it can sometimes take that long. there is no rush, you can rock your baby, feed her, whatever you need. a happy, sleepy baby makes for the best pics.







1 comment:
thanks! They look great
Post a Comment