Friday, April 17, 2009

love this!

i love when i sit down to finish editing a session and i find pics that just jump out at me. these pictures did just that. i love this little girls blue eyes, juno's (sorry if i didn't spell that right travis and jennifer) shyness captured perfectly, and well, mason and ella's just speak for themselves. 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and one more thing...
i think we could all use a little more of this!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Graham Family said...

Wow! Those are just unbelievable. I can't get over how gorgeous they all look. You are so talented!

Becky said...

Awesome!!

Johnstun Fam said...

Love those pictures!

ABlack said...

Mason and Ella are such cute kids! Great job as always! I can't remember if I told you but my friend Heather that has taken a bunch of our pictures has an actual website now if you want to check it out, www.heatherivesphotography.com